Sunday, January 4, 2009

Vulnerability

I've been in this place of vulnerability for the last week or so and its driving me crazy.  I can't stand it when i don't have control.  This is the sixth day my  car isn't working.  I've spent 3 days working on it, but still can't find out what's wrong with it.  I've had to catch a ride with a coworker 2 days this week.  My neighbor and roommate have been helping me but still no luck.  I've been pretty sick for over a week now, but I don't have insurance and the insurance free clinics have horrible hours so I can't get in.  

I don't know why, but I can barely stand this position I'm in.  I can't fix this situation and am forced to depend on others.  It feels so humiliating.  Like I'm less of a man almost.  I feel as though I'm on the edge and about to snap.  

No comments:

Post a Comment